What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is placed in your terminal when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve, among other things, information on the browsing habits of a user or its terminal and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which you use your terminal, they can be applied to recognize the user.
For more information, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookies use this webpage?
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing this website.
- Persistent cookies: these cookies are designed to store data in the user’s terminal which can be accessed and processed for the period defined by the responsible of the cookie, which can be from several minutes to years.
- Fist party and third party (Liferay, Inc.) technical cookies (session and persistent) to facilitate and assist the user to browse the website as, for example, identify the user’s session.
- Third party analytical cookies (session and persistent): which allow quantifying the number of users, as well as measure and statistically analyse the use of the website and its services by users. To do this, they analyse your browsing on our webpage in order to improve the products or services offered.
How to disable or eliminate cookies?
The user may enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed in its terminal through the settings of the browser options installed in its terminal.
Below you will find information on how to manage or disable cookies on the main browsers:
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Cookie settings in Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Cookie settings in Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chromebook/answer/95647?hl=en Cookie settings in Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677
- Cookie settings in Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/10635/windows-phone-change-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
If you continue browsing the website, you consent the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in the precedent section. At any time you may revoke your consent by disabling the cookies of our website, as indicated in this section. However, we inform you that disabling technical cookies may limit the functions of the website.
Responsibility related to the utilization of user’s data by means of analytical cookies corresponds exclusively to Google, Inc.,. The information generated by cookies of Google Analytics (which includes your IP address) is transmitted to Google, Inc., a company established in Delaware which main office is 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google, Inc. is participates in the Safe Harbor Principles and guarantees that all personal data transferred will be treated with a protection level equivalent to European regulations. Likewise, Google, Inc. declares that it may supply the transferred information to third parties when required by law or if there are any data processors and that it will not associate any IP address to any other data it possesses. For more information, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
The user can exchange content to social networks through the Facebook, Twitter o Google+ links.
The purpose of this website is to provide information about Wall Video services, and it is not intended for, nor may it be construed to, promoting any products in countries in which they are not approved.